Posted on March 11, 2010 by Tac Anderson — 1 Comment
To follow up on yesterday’s post I wanted to try my best to help those people who will refuse to heed my advice. Here is a recommended list of Zombie Media books. Conversely, if you don’t want to end up with zombie media, I highly recommend the non-zombie versions of these books.
- Naked Conversations About Zombies – How zombies are changing the way businesses talk with customers.
- The Zombie Groundswell – Winning in a world transformed by zombie technologies.
- Zombies Engage – The complete guide for zombies to build, cultivate and measure success on the Web. Foreword by Zombie Kutcher.
- The Purple Zombie – Transform your business by being a zombie.
- Zombieville – How businesses can thrive in the new zombie neighborhoods.
- Zombie Agents – Using zombies to build influence, improve reputation and earn trust.
- Z 2.0 – New collaborative tools for your organization’s toughest zombies.
- Creating Zombie Evangelists – How zombie evangelists become a voluntary sales force.
- Here Come the Zombies
- Twitter Marketing for Zombies
- Use Twitter to communicate with your zombies
- Use zombies to maximize your presence on Twitter
- Build and use your network to spread the zombie virus
- Measure the success of your zombies
Do you have a favorite zombie media book?
Bonus points if you can name all the real books and their authors.